Tuesday 19 October 2010

Anyone remember ickle old me??

Allos everyone out there...Yeah i know it's been almost a year since i last posted on here and i don't even have an excuse as such...Am gonna be starting another blog http://minerva-creations.blogspot.com/ which will be about the jewellery etc...I probs won't post that often as such but i decided i didn't want a blog attached to the website itself...When i can actually upload images then i will upload some on the new blog and also get my logo on the header etc.



I have a page on Facebook for http://www.facebook.com/MinervaCreations and i also have a Twitter which is called Minervacreation...Had to drop my S otherwise i was too long pah...www.minervacreations.co.uk is my website...It should be easy to use and view and it comes with an online shop...I know it is paypal that is the method of payment shown on the shop BUT you don't have to have a paypal account to use it...Now you can pay using a debit or credit card through paypal without having an actual paypal account...It makes things much easier for people like me cos i don't want to have to set up for cards and paypal and cheques etc



I've just started doing wine glass charms this weekend and it looks like they are going to be popular...I have a wedding fayre in nov and i thought they would be nice as wedding favours...This will be the first time i have done a wedding fayre and i am really nervous...My trusty sidekick will do the selling for me lol...Trusty sidekick being Kerry.



Right better go try do an intro entry on the new blog and then go finish off a couple of bracelets, make a bracelet and finish a floral 'charm' bracelet i started earlier...The later being cos i wanted to experiment and the others are orders


Have missed people and i have actually read some blogs although not posted any comments

Take care all

Caff xx

4 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Caff how lovely to see you back here ~ have often wondered how you are ~ Looking forward to hearing what you have been up to over this past last year :o) ~ Ally x

Jan said...

So pleased you decided to blog again Caff, as Ally says I would love to know what you ,Kerry and the boys have been up to ,and where you are up to now ,Please pretty please dont stay away so long next time ...love Jan xx

Odds Bodkins. said...

Hi Caff, welcome back. I left my blog for a year a while back. I just seemed to need a break. It's nice to come back though.
Good luck with the jewellery sales.

B. x

Lainey Laine said...

Ive started my blog again today too, I like it back here in blog land.